Blog Archive

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Caleb's 4th Birthday

These are the gifts we gave him for his birthday. He picked them out, a light saber and a Curious George book.

This is Caleb's birthday cake that he shared with Julia. It was an M & M ice cream cake. This is how prepared we are, Ronny couldn't find the rest of our candles and I was trying to nurse the baby so he decided to put a 6, 2, and 5 on the cake. Because 6-2= 4 (Caleb's age) and 2+5 = 7 (Julia's age). The funny thing is I think that these are the only number candles that we have, so it's funny that the math worked out for both of them.




You would think I could remember that I can't turn the camera sideways before I start filming. So halfway through, I turned it the right direction. This is just Caleb and Julia's birthday song, since they are birthday twins and they came down for a quick visit this week on Caleb's birthday.


1 comment:

  1. Ah, so glad to celebrate their b-days together!!! Happy 4th Birthday Caleb!

    ReplyDelete