Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Andrew's Caterpillar

This is the story of Andrew's pet caterpillar that Jakob found in our house the day after Andrew spent the night. Don't know how it got in the house in the first place, but he wanted so badly to keep it for his pet. I told him that it needed to eat a lot of food and we didn't know what kind of food it ate so we had to let him outside so he wouldn't starve. But he still wanted to keep it. He loved this caterpillar crawling all over his hand. Such a boy! Anyway, I think he put him down, but later when they were outside he picked him up again and the boys told me that the poor thing ended up in Andrew's mouth and survived, but then we found him smooshed on one of our plants outside, so alas, the little caterpillar was sent to his grave before he could turn into a butterfly. R.I.P. caterpillar.

1 comment: