
Peekaboo loves to be petted on his head. So Ronny was accommodating him. He is sort of like a cat who loves to have his head rubbed. He will put his head down to let you know that he wants you to pet him.

My beautiful niece, Anjolina, with Peekaboo on her shoulder. She really liked playing with the birds.

Tweeters happened to find my head appealing I suppose, because there he landed. I think he was trying to get further away from the kids, because they all wanted to hold him and he's not always comfortable with that. And we caught a cute little smile from the babes in this pic too. Veronica took this pic. Thanks Veronica!
It looks like the birds are just LOVING your home!! I am so grateful that I trusted my gut feeling with you!! You guys are awesome and we are so glad they are happy!!
ReplyDeleteThat was pretty funny when the bird decided to land on your head! I'm glad we were able to get a picture! Your welcome! I'm not sure if I even noticed that Eli was smiling!
ReplyDelete