Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wonderful Temple Blessings

Yesterday, we had the opportunity to take part in our friend's temple sealing of their baby girl to them. They have not been able to have children of their own yet and are the awesomest people! But they have been blessed with the opportunity to adopt two children. Yesterday, they finalized their baby girl's adoption and now this little girl can be theirs forever, because of the amazing and wonderful blessings of the temple. Such a special feeling to be their in the Lord's holy house and to feel his spirit so strongly. That's really what this life is all about isn't it? It's all about our families and striving to do the best we can to all return to live with our loving father in heaven. His plan is amazing and awesome! What a gift he has given us to be a part of an eternal family! I am so grateful to have this knowledge and to be able to be sealed to my family forever! I just hope I can live worthy of this amazing blessing! How grateful I am for the temple and the incredible blessings that we can take part in! AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment