Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mommy, we're going to take pictures w/ Aunt Veronica"

My sweet little girl says the funniest things sometimes. The other day we were on our way to do some shopping at the store and out of the blue, Elena said, "Mommy, we're going to take pictures with Aunt Veronica." Well, sometimes she is hard to understand still and so just to confirm that this is what she said, I repeated this phrase back to her and she said, "Ya! We're going to take pictures with Aunt Veronica." I have no idea how this thought entered her little head, but I suppose she had it in her mind that we were all in the van and so that's just what we were going to do. The mind of a 2 year old, sometimes I wish that I could just look inside of her little brain and see exactly what she is thinking. I think I would be absolutely fascinated by the thoughts and understandings that she has going on in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment