Okay, so I know this first one is super blurry and normally, I would have deleted this one by now, but she is just making such a cute face, I didn't want to delete it. So try really hard to look past the blurrrr! My doggone flash didn't open.

What a little sweetie!And look at this handsome little fellow. He was giving me half smiles for the camera. He seems to know what to do when the camera comes out.

He's giving me a little joker face here. And why do babies love shoes so much?

This little mister is so much like his daddy. He has a difficult time looking at the camera, because the flash hurts his very sensitive eyes. But he gave me a cute little grin anyway.
Well, while I was out here blogging and cruising etsy.com, my husband disappeared to do some homework in the bedroom. I finish up my blogging and I go back to my bedroom and this is what I found. My poor hubby, he works so hard going to school and working to support our family, guess he deserves a break sometimes. Love you sweety, thanks for all you do for our family. (Have to add this note, because, he might kill me for putting this on my blog.) =)





No comments:
Post a Comment