Wednesday, January 27, 2010

K12 Poetry Festival

This week on my birthday, the boys got to recite their poems that they have been practicing in front of about 60 people who were families of children who are a part of our K12 online homeschool. I was a little bummed that I missed Jakob's introduction to his poem, because it was so cute! He said, "My poem is 'I Love Fall,' by Jakob Ruesch. That's me!" I was very proud of them and the poems that they presented.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe these are the two little preschool boys we taught just a few short years ago--especially Jakob. He's so tall, and confident! Thanks for posting these things about your family. It's so nice for those of us that can't be there to see your kids grow up. But I'm sure in my mind Jakob will always be the sweetest little four-year-old around. I don't think there will ever be a preschool group quite like that one again--six perfect kids!

    ReplyDelete