Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me


Ronny and I right before we went out to dinner at Red Robin for my birthday. We celebrated early, because my birthday is just too filled with other things. The boys have their poetry festival and Ronny has a meeting in the morning for his scholarship association at the college and he has to work that evening.

I had a scrumptious chicken sandwich which was too die for! MMMM-MMM good! We almost went to see Avitar in 3-D at the theater, but it was already late and the movie is super long. I was concerned about my Eli missing me. He is always Mommy's boy at night. It was a nice break to actually go on a date with my hubby, since we just don't get to do that much. Thank you sweetie, for a wonderful time!

This is my birthday cake that Ronny got for me on my birthday. It's a chocolate cookie dough ice cream cake. The number 5' candle was the only candle he said he could find. Ha, ha, so I got a number 5' candle to blow out. I can't believe that I am approaching mid-30's here. Seems like I should still be in my 20's. Oh, well, just cuz I'm over 30 doesn't mean I can't still have fun. You're only as old as you feel, right?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Dianne! I'm glad you got to go out on a date. You guys certainly make a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete