I made this picture really large so the details could be seen in it. This is a picture that Jakob drew of his future family. He said that he was going to have 7 kids. His wife's name is going to be Cassie and in this picture, she is pregnant. If you can't read the names of his kids they will be, Elena ( who will be named after her Aunt Elena), Lucie, Scotch (baby in the crib), Cassie is pregnant with Tom, then after this picture they will have Susan, Tommy, and Charlie. Ronny asked him if his wife got to help choose the names of his kids and he said, no, only he got to choose the names. I suppose his wife will have to love kids as much as he does with seven of them. LOL! Jakob is usually the most nurturing of the boys right now. He is the one that rushes first to take care of Eli when I can't get to him right away. I'm sure he will be a great daddy someday! =)
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wow! He's pretty much got his life planned out, doesn't he! I'm sure most kids aren't even thinking about their future at his age--he's ahead of his time. I miss that little guy!
ReplyDelete