Just some fun pics of our Ruesch family reunion this weekend. It was fun except for the fact that there was a controlled burn in the area that we were camping in and I woke up and got sick on our sleeping bags. YUCKY! Then because we had to move all of our things into a cabin in the middle of the night, my glasses got stepped on and one nose piece was broken. So the whole weekend I suffered from lack of sleep, smoke inhalation sickness, and because my glasses were messed up they also added to my nausea. Despite all my sickness, it was still nice to be close to God's beautiful creations and to spend time with family. The talent show was definitely the highlight of our reunion in my opinion. I will post a video of some of the talent that Ronny and I did. 

This is our little chubby gangsta. We put some new words to the song "Ridin' Dirty." It's hard to hear on the video, below, but just look at the chubbies on this boy. Basically our song was called "Cute and Chubby."
Elena was in a posing mood, so these are some pictures that I took of her.
Tanner and Eli in their bumbo's. They were just peachy hanging out together in these little chairs. And so darn cute too!
My nephew Andrew giving his little brother a lil' kiss.
Caleb showing his little bro a little love.






No comments:
Post a Comment