Sunday, August 9, 2009

Caleb's Birthday Interview

I also gave Caleb a little interview since he had a birthday and this is what he said,
1) He wants to be a tiger when he grows up.
2) His favorite color is BLUE.
3) He says he is going to have 4 kids when he grows up.
4) His favorite thing to do is play with toys.
5) His favorite Aunt is "every single of them."
6) He wants to learn how to read and take pictures this year.
7) His favorite cartoon is Popeye and his favorite show to watch is Wipeout.
8) His favorite food is lasagna, because "he just eats it all up."

Caleb is quite the little entertainer. He is quite the happy boy most of the time. He is always trying to make his mom and dad laugh. He loves to quote Master of the Skys (that's Master of Disguise- the movie). Just today he was getting ready for church and he had stuffed his underwear inside the back of his pants and if you know the movie, you will know what he is quoting from. "Underwear . . . . stuck in bottom." And he started to pull the underwear out of his pants. He hadn't even watched the movie in awhile, so he was just trying to get a laugh. He is always trying to be big like his brothers. The other day, I also asked the boys to come do their dishes. Caleb is in charge of the silverware. Joshua and Jakob were taking their time getting to their job and Caleb said, "Mom, I will do my brothers' dishes for them." Such a sweetie! He usually is the first one to do his chores. It was a great lesson for them, because I was able to talk with them about service and how good it made them feel to have their little brother serve them and offer to do their dishes and how happy it made Caleb feel to be able to serve his brothers. Love it when those opportunities arise. Now if I could only capitalize on all those little experiences, I would be a perfect Mom. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. how cute is he!!!

    hi!! i was SO excited to get your comments!!! hey...can you make some hats for me? i need a few..i can get the yarn for you if that wou;d be easiest..i'm a bit picky about colors...but i cant make them for the life of me!!! so if you wold...YAY!! call me 7738487

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just asked Caleb about wanting to be a tiger and he said no I want to be a power ranger cause red is my favorite color! Looks like this interview is already outdated....haha

    ReplyDelete