Monday, August 31, 2009

Joshua's Baptism Pics

These are just some pictures I took of Joshua for his baptism invite. Veronica helped me photoshop the vignette around them and added the soft touch. Joshua will be baptized on Tuesday, September 15th at 3 PM at the Washington East Stake Center. Yes, I know kids are still in school, but Ronny has class at 5:15 and my dad will be in town that day, so it's the best time we could do. By the way this pic was taken in my house. I was pleased with the way that it turned out. He looks like he's in heaven.














1 comment:

  1. Ok those are just amazing!! I love it! I still have two years for my little boy (and my daughter hasn't quite figured out a date yet) but I think I may have to steal that idea for his invite! That is just amazing and the softness around him is just amazing! WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete