Friday, August 14, 2009

4th Year of Homeschool. . .Wow!

This is my 4th year homeschooling. I can hardly believe it. I'm starting to feel like a seasoned homeschooling mom, even though I still feel like there is still so much that I can learn and should learn to improve our homeschooling experience. I just took some pics of the kids busily working. They are often times very good workers and stay on task, however, this isn't what homeschooling always looks like. If that were the case then, I would have perfect children and I would be a perfect mom. :)



Jakob, pausing for a quick smile for the camera.


Joshua, being silly for the camera.


Caleb, with this silly hat. He wanted to be a part of all this picture taking!


These are Joshua and Jakob's perfect attendance awards that Ms. Kelly gave to them for the past two years. She actually gave this to them at the end of last year, but I am just now blogging them.


No comments:

Post a Comment