Monday, March 12, 2012

Joshua's Soccer Team 2012


Joshua opted to play soccer this year for his sport and this was picture day.  I was a little apprehensive about him playing, only because he hasn't played in a few years and all the boys are taller than him.  And the field is twice the size of the smaller kids. And since soccer requires a great deal of running and he's got his daddy's heavy bones, it's a lot more work for him to move fast than some of the other boys.  But, they did combine 4th and 5th grade into his team, so it's working out just fine.  I certainly wish I was able to practice with him more on his soccer skills, but I never played soccer and having a huge belly at the moment kind of puts a damper on my lack of skills anyway.  Yesterday his team won 7-0.  He has some really good players on his team.  I'll have to try to get some action pics to put on the blog at his next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment