I think I've mentioned several times before how awesome our ward is. So many good, friendly, giving people in our ward. This suit that Joshua is wearing is from a sweet lady in our ward who says that her boys have outgrown them. Well, she has a son that is the exact same age as Joshua and they are pretty close to the same size, so maybe she was just being sweet. Joshua has wanted a suit for awhile, but we just have never had the money to get him one. Maybe, I'm just a sucker for guys in suits, but he just looked so handsome in his new suit, I had to take a picture of him. He still has a little growing room, so that's good, because one of these days he's actually going to get a growth spurt, I just know it.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's a dapper looking boy you have there! Very handsome, but could you tell him to stop growing, please? I still think of him as a five year old! He looks like he's about ready to pass the Sacrament.
ReplyDelete