We decided to take the kids hiking at beautiful Red Cliffs, just 15 minutes away from our house on Memorial Day weekend. Plenty of other people had the same idea, but it was still so nice to get away from busy streets and get out in nature. There are so many cool places for pics here. This is a huge tree trunk that was probably struck by lightening.
Joshua, on top of the same huge tree trunk.
Jakob on top of the tree trunk.
. . . and in the tree trunk.
This tree had such a unique branch. I tried to get Elena to pose for me, but she just wasn't into it.
This time of year there was plenty of water running and so it was really refreshing to be able to play in the water. And look at that beautiful rock!
Elena thought that since her brothers were taking off their shirts in the water that she should be able to do the same thing. I'm watching Eli and the next thing I know she has her shirt off. Good thing she is still little.



No comments:
Post a Comment