Sunday, May 23, 2010

2010 - Dixie Escalante Kite Festival

This year I took all 5 kids by myself to the Kite Festival so that they could get their kites for reading so well this year and so that we could visit the K12 booth. They got some free meals from Brick Oven for stopping by and Caleb also won a Johnny Appleseed book.





A very nice lady gave me some tickets that she wasn't going to use and the kids were able to go on one ride of their choice. They chose to go into this jumping thing.




I let them get a ride on the train too! Every year they ask if they can go on the train and I always tell them, "No." So this year I decided to let them go.



Isn't this a cute little train made out of plastic barrels and pulled by a tractor?

I would upload some videos, but they are just not uploading today, so maybe another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment