Sunday, May 23, 2010

Boy, am I behind . . . .Triplet Birthday Party

April 13, 2010-Triplet cousin birthday party


Just a few pics from the birthday party we had for Eli, Tanner, and Frankie



Playing with my camera again and got a great shot of him with the balloons. Too bad it's on my bed.





He loved the cake!



Frankie got done with his and had to try to eat some of Tanner's. Oh, so nice of him to share.

Tanner really enjoyed his cake! I think he was the first one done. Gotta love that face!



Joshua sliding with Eli. He loves to slide. He would do it himself if we would let him.




Chillin' with da cousins, while they wait for the cake.


Tanner loved, loved, loved the balloons!


Eli loved the balloons too!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! He's getting so big--I just want to give him a big hug! Sounds like things are going really well for you. If you come up north, please let us know so we can get together!

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete