Friday was our school's Back-to-School party at the St. George Town Square. The kids had so much fun and there were so many people there. I missed a picture of them all making a dam in the flowing man made river. We were there for two hours and they could have stayed longer, but it is still August and in St. George that means over 100 degree weather. I also had a great time talking to a friend of mine who homeschools her daughter partly using Washington Online School for her curriculum.
I started school last week even though I had planned on waiting until we got to Korea. But, since we are still here and since I feel like I can use a little more structure in my life, we started doing some school. The kids are doing great! And the beginning of each year, I remember why I chose to homeschool in the first place. I sure enjoy teaching my kids. Love seeing the light go on in their head when they understand a concept. Love seeing them learn and grow!
I started school last week even though I had planned on waiting until we got to Korea. But, since we are still here and since I feel like I can use a little more structure in my life, we started doing some school. The kids are doing great! And the beginning of each year, I remember why I chose to homeschool in the first place. I sure enjoy teaching my kids. Love seeing the light go on in their head when they understand a concept. Love seeing them learn and grow!



No comments:
Post a Comment