The last couple of weeks Eli has been obsessed with wearing ties. He found this tie in his clothes and brought it to me, because he was frustrated that he couldn't put it on himself. He was so happy to have his tie on.
Daddy went to the temple on Wednesday and Eli saw him all dressed up and ready to go. Eli thought that if he got his tie on too that he could go with Daddy to the temple. He got this tie for me to put on for him and afterwards he said, "I ready, Daddy," with a big huge grin on his face. Such a cutie! This boy melts my heart sometimes. He's at such a fun age! I'm loving it!
Daddy went to the temple on Wednesday and Eli saw him all dressed up and ready to go. Eli thought that if he got his tie on too that he could go with Daddy to the temple. He got this tie for me to put on for him and afterwards he said, "I ready, Daddy," with a big huge grin on his face. Such a cutie! This boy melts my heart sometimes. He's at such a fun age! I'm loving it!
Of course, Elena saw the camera and had to get in a picture with her brother.



No comments:
Post a Comment