My oldest turned 10 on Thursday! I can't believe it! Where in the world has the time gone? I remember being excited to get him to this age, but at the same time I sure miss that cute little dark haired toddler he used to be. Crazy, how fast they grow up! Joshua is turning into quite the young man. He's always been one of my sensitive kids who has tender feelings. That hasn't changed much. He's decided that right now, he doesn't care much for hugs and kisses after family prayer. He will allow us to give him hugs and kisses, but he's not always willing to give them out freely. This makes me kind of sad, because it seems he's growing up too fast. He's been a great helper and a good leader for his younger siblings. He strives to make good choices and at times I can see his little brain working 100 miles an hour, mapping out what might be the best choice and pausing to ponder on some spiritual matters. It sure makes me happy when I see him choosing the right and choosing to be good. I'm so grateful for him and his wonderful good nature. Happy birthday to my big boy, Joshua! Hope he continues to amaze me with his wonderful potential.



No comments:
Post a Comment