Joshua and Jakob had a chance to go ice skating with their online school about a month ago, now. It was their first time ice skating. It had been such nice weather that I didn't even think about it being freezing cold inside the igloo. I figured that we would skate and get warmed up, not thinking that this was their first time ice skating and we may be spending more of our time falling then skating. But they still had a good time and I had fun too! It's been too long since I've been ice skating. I remember dreaming about being a great ice skater and doing all those cool spins on the ice. Always thought ice skaters were so graceful and pretty. Well, needless to say, I am not an amazingly graceful ice skater, but I can still skate backwards and turn around in a circle. It really was fun! Hope we can all go as a family again.
So, I look like a total dork in this pic! Oh, well, I had fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment