I will upload just some of the pics from our trip, since I have already uploaded all of them to facebook and that uploads much faster than blogger. This pic is at a ride in Toon Town. We went there at the end of the day, so if you think we look pooped, we are, but still having fun!

All of us in theparade because we were volunteers! It was lots of fun!
Fantasyland with Dumbo! We didn't get to spend much time in Fantasyland. Next time we will have to spend more time there.
The kids in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle. Caleb was being grouchy by this time and didn't want to be in the picture.
We took a trip to the Mad Hatter Shop and tried on several fun hats. We didn't buy any, we only took pictures. Me and those silly Minnie ears. Waiting to go backstage, before the parade.
Elena loved all the "princess" hats!
It's my pirate! I'm not sure what kind of look he was going for here, but he was having a good time trying on the hats. But perhaps, he would rather have been playing in other parts of Disneyland.
Another "princess" hat!
Popsicle Mickey!
Jakob and Pluto
Goofy Caleb. This fits his personality.
AAARGH! It's my other pirate!
Elena and cousin Alexia with Princess Tiana from the Princess and the Frog. Cute movie, by the way.
Andrew, Jakob, and Joshua waiting at the Indiana Jones ride while Isaac and Veronica went with Alexia. Little did we know that the ride had broken down and we had to wait for a little while. They ended up calling us from inside the ride, so we took the kids to get lunch and then Ronny and I came back and took Joshua and Jakob on the ride while Isaac and Veronica took care of the little ones.
Ronny and I, just outside Adventureland. Just wanted a picture with those pretty leaves. Love all the green.
This pirate was funny! Veronica said, "Look kids, it's a pirate!" The kids said, "Where?" And the pirate looked around and said, "Where?" He was a great pirate and after we took pictures with him, he pretended to pick pocket, a lady's purse. Too funny!
Thought I would try out my hand at swinging at Tarzan's pad. I don't think I could swing from tree to tree in real life. I'm just not made like a monkey. LOL!
We enjoyed the show at the Enchanted Tiki Room and had some yummy pineapple Dole Whips. These were my favorites when I worked at Disney World. I especially like the Dole Whip Floats, but they were way more expensive, so we only got the whips, but they were delicious!
Hangin' at Tarzan's pad!
Buzz Lightyear showed up in Tomorrowland and we ended up being right at the front, so we could take a picture with him. Fun for the kids! And by the way, they are all looking at Veronica's camera. I just didn't want to be taking pictures all day, so I hurried and snapped some pics at the same time.



No comments:
Post a Comment