Who doesn't love snuggles? We loooove snuggles in our family! These are just a few pictures of my kids snuggling.
Elena and Caleb have been spending a lot of time together playing and so she has been sort of his little shadow lately. And Caleb has been such a good big brother to his little sister. She was a little worn out from playing with him and wanted to lay on his shoulder. At first, he didn't understand what she was doing and was a little annoyed by her. I explained to him that she just wanted to snuggle her big brother and he should put his arm around her, because she was tired. I just love these sweet little moments!
This picture, Caleb is saving his little brother from a fall down the stairs. Eli hasn't learned how to come down backwards yet. He was waiting for me to come get Eli from off of the stairs. As usual, I got the camera out because they looked so cute snuggling on the stairs and the rest of the kids just thought they needed to be in the picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment