I am a part of a yahoo group called Freecycle. It's an awesome little group that allows people to give some of their used things that they want to get rid of away to someone who is in need of it and also for others to ask for things that other people in the group may be wanting or needing to get rid of. I love it! Anyway, we were able to get a trampoline frame from someone off of freecycle. We just barely got a mat for it off of E-bay and the kids have been loving it! In fact, I have been loving it! Because we have such awesome weather here in St. George winter, the kids have been playing out there every day. Caleb and Elena will play on the tramp while I help Joshua and Jakob do school sometimes. It's been great for getting them outside and playing and it's been great for them to jump off some energy.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment