This year was my 10 year anniversary! CRAAAZY! And it's been a fun filled adventurous 10 years with all the ups and downs that come with life, but so worth every minute! So grateful to be married to the love of my life. He had to work and so he got home after 10 o'clock at night. I was doing something on the computer as he walked in and sneaked back to our room. Didn't even notice that he had something in his hands. After awhile, I realized that he wasn't coming back to give me my nightly at home kiss, so I went to go check on him and found this laid out on my bed.
This is the little Hawaiian girl he got, because he said, I'm his Hawaiian girl.
Chocolate shells as a promise that he would still take me to Hawaii like he promised my dad before he got my dad's blessing to marry me.
10 roses for 10 years of love and marriage.
We didn't get to do much as far as going out to do stuff, because Ronny's been crazy busy with school and work, but we did get to go to the temple together on another day and we are planning a trip to Hawaii in February. This will be our annivesary, graduation, and both of our birthday gifts all combined in one. But, this was so thoughtful of my sweet husband, I thought, to still do what he could to show me how much he loves and cares about me. Ten down and forever to go, what a great life I have!
In front of the St. George temple, Happy Anniversary to us!
We didn't get to do much as far as going out to do stuff, because Ronny's been crazy busy with school and work, but we did get to go to the temple together on another day and we are planning a trip to Hawaii in February. This will be our annivesary, graduation, and both of our birthday gifts all combined in one. But, this was so thoughtful of my sweet husband, I thought, to still do what he could to show me how much he loves and cares about me. Ten down and forever to go, what a great life I have!



No comments:
Post a Comment