Friday, November 26, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY- 2010




Veronica and I decided to brave Black Friday together, because Wal-mart started at midnight and there were some things we wanted to get from there. Well, let's just say all things went incredibly well at Wal-mart. They have crowd control down pat. The only thing I hated about it was how some people act. Some people are their normal jovial selves and full of the Christmas spirit. Others, it's like life and death for them. Black Friday totally brings out the worst in some people and I think next year, I will be happy to just do my shopping online. However, like I said, totally had fun at Wal-mart, well we decided to wait in line outside of Kohls after we were out of Wal-mart at 12:20 am. That's how fast we got finished at Wal-mart. Kohls opened at 3 so we tried to bundle up and stay warm. We met these nice people in line. One lady offered to bring us some more blankets, if we saved her a spot. She brought back hot chocolate for us. See, this is what I mean, some people are so nice. And we had a fun time talking and hanging out despite the cold. Well, the nasty part came when some people showed up at 2:30 or later in the morning and instead of going to the back of the line they just cut to the front and pushed people out of the way. So annoying! Don't ever shop at Kohls on Black Friday, you will not have a good experience! And to top it all off we stood inside in line for another 1 1/2 hours. Ugh! It was not fun! Still can't believe the way some people act when there is a great deal, some people turn into childish little beasts and totally take the real meaning of Christmas out of the picture. No thanks, never again will I do that. At least not at Kohls. But I'm glad I got to meet some really nice people and had a fun time waiting in line, even if it was for naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment