Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Joshua's Baptism- September 15th

These are pictures of Joshua's baptismal program. He and his cousins and brothers sang "A Child's Prayer." It was so cute! Wished I could have videotaped it.

Our handsome big boy Joshua got baptized on this Tuesday! I can't believe he's already 8. I remember being so excited for this day when he was so little and now it's finally here and I am so happy for him and excited for him. Time sure does fly! Can't believe that he was just my little baby 8 years ago! We had a very special day together! We were blessed to be able to schedule Joshua's baptism so that my dad could come. The first grandchild he's been able to see baptized. But there have only been two so far, so perhaps he and my mom will get to take part in future baptisms. Joshua and Daddy, all in white!


Mommy and Joshua. My little boy is growing up so fast! I am so proud of him and the good big brother he is!


All the cousins except little Hughey on my side and then Aunt Cherish on Daddy's side made a special trip up too with cousin Frankie!

Mom and Dad with our baptized boy! (please don't pay attention to my baby fat, hopefully I will be able to work on that in the near future.)



Kids were done taking pictures. Can you tell?


Joshua w/ Grandma and Grandpa Ruesch after his baptism.


Joshua and Grandpa Young. Doesn't he look so grown up with his white shirt and tie. =)



After the baptism, we all went to the Hawaiian restaurant and had some yummy food!


Hawaiian Shave Ice, mmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny, Diann. I was thinking about how great you look after having 5 kids and you are worried about baby fat! You have a great looking family. Congratulations to Joshua!

    ReplyDelete