Saturday, May 16, 2009

Elena's Birthday Photo Shoot

Just keep in mind as you see these pictures that I did them myself with kids underfoot in my living room and the neighbour boy too. So there were a lot of distractions and I've decided that I wish I had a faster camera or somebody to help pose her. Then I might actually get a picture that is good enough to hang on my wall.
She's my little ballerina flower.


She actually posed pretty good for this one just no big smile.



Big smile, funky pose.



Cute ballerina posey, but still missed the smile.



Cute smile, cute pose, but blurry pic, because I was trying to take the picture quickly.


Another cute pose and smile, but again trying to take the picture quickly and missed part of her face. GRRRRR!



This one she was moving around so much that she moved off of the background. But she looks pretty anyway.



Pretty cute, but the picture was blurry! What a bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment